Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Global Print 3D Systems.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Global Print 3D Systems (the “Physical Goods”).
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Global Print 3D Systems will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
This Limited Warranty is transferable.
What will we do to correct problems?
Global Print 3D Systems will either:
- Replace the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts
- Exchange the Product with a new or refurbished Product
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Global Print 3D Systems is 1 Year from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 1 Year from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification- Damaged or destroyed by natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disaster- Theft or loss of the Physical Goods Global Print 3D Systems will pay for shipping charges.
- Full refunds on non defective units after 5 days of delivery.
Global Print 3D Systems shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Physical Good while in transit to us.
This Limited Warranty is void if the Physical Goods are returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must obtain a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number and instructions on how to return a product by contacting us.
Deliver the Physical Goods, in either its original packaging, including any accessories or documents that shipped with the Physical Goods to the address specified by Global Print 3D Systems.
To obtain the Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number, you can contact us by any of the following contact methods:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.g3dsys.com/contacts/g3d-support-ticket/
Published on: Feb 17, 2017 @ 03:22